Quick user setup guide (full guide available in links below) :
In order to connect your iPad to your keyboard use this 3 steps :
- Charge your iPad case until it fully charged. (cable is provided within the box, use wall charger not a USB port)
- Turn on your Bluetooth setting on your iPad. and turn on the iPad case and click the left "Fn" key + "C" to pair. then find :"keyboard" in the Bluetooth device list.
- Click pair. then you are all done !
- The Bluetooth does not pair with the case. what can i do? - easy just restart your iPad by doing "power off" and then turn it on. then start the 3 steps on top.
- if that does not help? - just restart your iPad by doing "power off" and then turn it on. then start the 3 steps on top.
- Still now working? Charge your keyboard for another full 6 hours , go to your iPad setting and if you paired in the past, please delete the connection (setting-> bluetooth-> click on the " i " of bluetooth keyboard-> forget device and try again from the top
- Even this didn't work? press on the L+S+Z and hold for 2 seconds to reset your keyboard to factory setting
Smart keyboard Cases manuals :
Smart 7.9" iPad Mini (1,2,3) keyboard Case
Smart 7.9" iPad mini 4 keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad (2,3,4) keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad (Air2,Pro) Premium keyboard Case
PREMIUM 360°SWIVEL SMART CASE FOR 9.7" IPAD (5,6,AIR1,AIR2,PRO)
Smart Detachable 9.7" iPad keyboard Case
Smart 10.2"&10.5" iPad Pro Premium keyboard Case
PREMIUM SMART CASE FOR IPAD PRO 12.9" (1-2 GEN)
PREMIUM SMART CASE FOR IPAD PRO 11" & 12.9" (3RD GEN-2018)
TRACKPAD SMART CASE FOR IPAD 9.7" & 12.9" (3RD GEN-2018):
Additional iPad Accessories :
Smart USB-C HUB manual
Smart iPad Mouse Manual