Smart USB-C HUB 8 in 1 manual
Keyboard Cases manuals :
Smart 7.9" iPad Mini (1,2,3) keyboard Case
Smart 7.9" iPad mini 4 keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad (2,3,4) keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad keyboard Case
Smart 9.7" iPad (Air2,Pro) Premium keyboard Case
Smart 360° 9.7" iPad keyboard Case
Smart Detachable 9.7" iPad keyboard Case
Smart 10.5" iPad Pro Premium keyboard Case
Smart 12.9" iPad Pro Premium keyboard case
- Charge your iPad case until it fully charged. (cable is provided within the box, use wall charger not a USB port)
- Turn on your Bluetooth setting on your iPad. and turn on the iPad case and click the left "Fn" key + "C" to pair. then find :"keyboard" in the Bluetooth device list.
- Click pair. then you are all done.
Common Problem troubleshooting:
- The Bluetooth does not pair with the case. what can i do? - easy just restart your ipad by doing "power off" and then turn it on. then start the 3 steps on top.
- The Bluetooth does not pair with the case. what can i do? - just restart your iPad by doing "power off" and then turn it on. then start the 3 steps on top.
- Still now working? Charge your keyboard for another full 6 hours , go to your iPad setting and if you paired in the past, please delete the connection (setting-> bluetooth-> click on the " i " of bluetooth keyboard-> forget device and try again from the top